Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Field Report - Jean Baptista

Hey this is Molly. Thanks for the nice words, Duck. Just wanted to let you know that I might not be able to attend the Battle in Bangkok. We have got an unusual message from Silver Slippers, who was doing some follow up work on the Emmental Council.

On the plus side, I do have an ally who will be attending. His name is Jean Baptista. He studies Savate and he's reasonably good at it. He's also a cook for Les Mets de Provence in Marseilles. Madrigella did a check on him, and found that he's well liked among the cooking community there in Marseilles. Apparently they are pretty protective of him. At any rate, he is going to be attending the fights, for reasons of his own. I suggest you make contact with him, assuming I am unable to attend. He may be of some use to you.

I hope I see you there, but if not, good luck!

No comments: