Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Field Report - Atlanta 3

Duck here

This is just a report to say that nothing has been found yet. Madrigella just called to swear at me, and I just want to say her command of swearwords is something to behold. You wouldn't think that looking at her, but . . . I digress.

The tickets used by the kidnappers list their names as Francoise Elegin, Roberto Illisar and Mary Louise Trent (which is what they used for Gretal). Convienently we have discoverd that passangers with these names are taking five flights out of Atlanta. Jacksonville, Orlando, Chattanoga, Washington D.C., and New Orleans. Obviously four of those are decoys. I hope.

Hopefully we can keep them from making their flights, but if not, I reckon Oliphaunt will be sending some of you to cover those destinations.

No comments: